The M.E.N.A. Innovation Technology Transfer Summit is conducted under the High patronage of His Highness Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Sharjah.
During this summit, leading experts will discuss how to best shape the future of innovation while creating sustainable impact in line with the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals, together with the 163 targets which provide a new worldwide policy framework.
This summit is organised by Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park (SRTI Park). Last year 5,000 participants from over 100 countries took part, to be inspired by over 50 thought-leaders in the technology transfer sector.
– M.E.N.A. region technology transfer status update
– M.E.N.A. region startups contribution to science and innovation
– The Middle East IP ecosystem status update
– The role of the government in enabling technology transfer
– Perspective on investment of venture capital for enabling and design in M.E.N.A.
– Best practices and use cases in technology transfer
– SRTI Park tour visit of key projects with networking
– Awards ceremony