Terms and conditions of use
By visiting and using this website, you confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of Use below. The access to and the use of the website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is subject to the full acceptance of each condition laid down in the Terms and Conditions of Use below, as well as from all conditions contained and/or referred to therein and/or the additional conditions referred to elsewhere on the website. If you do not agree to these, you must not make use of the website.
Contents of website
The Website (and the information presented on it) was created and is managed by VITO with the highest degree of care. Notwithstanding the above, VITO is unable to guarantee that the Website and the information presented on it (hereinafter referred to as the “information”) are complete, correct and up to date. In the event that VITO is notified of technical faults, printing errors and/or other inaccuracies, VITO will expend all reasonable efforts to correct the information concerned.
The Website and the Information that is made available or can be consulted via the Website is provided “as is” and “as available”. VITO emphatically rejects any warranty relating to the website and/or to the information, explicitly or implicitly, including, but not restricted to, warranties relating to the saleability, suitability for a specific purpose or the absence of any infringement of intellectual property rights. VITO furthermore provide no warranty (I) in relation to the fact that the website and the information fulfil your expectations and (II) in relation to the continuous and fault-free operation of the website.
Limitation of liability
The use of the Website (and of the information) will take place at the user’s own risk. In no case, not even in the event of negligence, shall VITO be held responsible or liable for any consequential loss or direct, indirect or specific losses or damage (including, but not restricted to, the loss of information, loss of profits, losses arising from an interruption to business operations or any other financial losses) arising from the use of information or the inability to use the information, even if VITO has been informed of the possibility that losses or damage may occur.
Use of the website and obligations
By making use of the Website, you undertake to adhere to the Terms and Conditions of Use and the applicable legislation. You furthermore accept:
- that you must not in any way interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any manner whatsoever;
- that you must not attempt to gain access to and/or make use of any sections of the Website that are password-protected and/or secured in any other way, without having obtained permission to do so – the ability to access and to make use of sections of the Website that are password-protected and/or secured in any other way has been restricted to users who have been given permission to do so;
- that you are responsible for ensuring that your password and login are kept confidential, as well as for any action carried out using your login and password. You must be prepared to contact VITO immediately, should it become apparent that your login or password is being used in an unauthorised manner or that a breach of confidentiality has occurred. You must make certain that you have logged out effectively at the end of every session.
You are entitled to view, copy and download the information on the Website, on condition that:
- you do not make any changes and/or additions to the Information you have copied;
- you only make use of the Information for personal and non-commercial purposes;
- you do not copy or distribute the Information on any computer network or by means of any other media;
- you include the references relating to copyright and all other statements relating to the property and ownership of all reproductions and/or copies.
All rights not explicitly referred to here will require the prior written permission of VITO.
Intellectual property rights
The Information and all intellectual property rights relating thereto shall be the exclusive property of VITO or its licensors and shall be protected by means of the applicable legislation.
Notwithstanding any stipulations to the contrary, all Information shall be subject to:
Copyright 2022 VITO NV - All rights reserved
The Website may contain links to other websites that are not controlled by VITO. For that reason, VITO rejects any liability for the content made available on those websites. The sole purpose of including a link is to make the information more easily available on the internet. Under no circumstances will the placing of a link to third-party websites constitute the implicit approval by VITO of the content of those websites. Should you decide to make use of any such link to consult a third-party website, you do so at your own risk. VITO reserves the right to remove any link at any time.
Brands and trade names
All names, logos and other symbols used on this Website are brands and/or trade names that are legally protected. Any use thereof or of any similar signs is strictly forbidden, unless VITO has agreed to this in advance and in writing.
Applicable law - Competent court
The creation, implementation and interpretation of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall take place in accordance with the laws of Belgium and the application of rules governing the choice of law is hereby excluded. Any claim or dispute with VITO, its agents, employees, legal successors, acquirers or affiliated companies arising from or in relation to these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be settled by the competent courts of first instance in Antwerp, Turnhout division, which shall enjoy exclusive right of jurisdiction.
VITO reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. VITO will inform you of any amendments to the Terms and Conditions of Use on the homepage of the Website. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions of Use will apply from the moment the amendment is announced on the Website. You must therefore read these Terms and Conditions of Use very carefully on a regular basis, so that you are aware of the terms and conditions that apply to users.
By making use of the Website, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use in the version published at the time you make use of the Website. By doing so, you are waiving any claim that these Terms and Conditions of Use have been drawn up in electronic format and have not been signed by both parties.
If you do NOT agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must not make use of this Website.